FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Tellium Spotlight is available with the following:
- Material: Machined Aluminum / Brass
- Simple, industrial-inspired head
- Machined aluminum and brass housings create crisp edges
- Head rotates 360°
- Pivots 90°
- Accommodates up to two lenses or louvers (sold separately)
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Bronze, Satin Nickel
Stem Length: 3 inch, 6 inch, 12 inch, 18 inch
Installation Type: Monopoint, Monorail, Two-Circuit Monorail, Freejack
- One 50 Watt (500 Lumens) 12 Volt GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 inch Option Fixture Height 3.8", Diameter 2.3":
- 12 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 15.8":
- 18 inch Option Fixture Height 3.8", Diameter 2.3":
- 18 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 21.8":
- 3 inch Option Fixture Height 3.8", Diameter 2.3":
- 3 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 6.8":
- 6 inch Option Fixture Height 3.8", Diameter 2.3":
- 6 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 9.8":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Perfect for the kitchen or game room, the Carpyen Focus Ceiling Light is a fixture specifically designed to aid in general task illumination. Its paired down look and bright lighting allows other furniture pieces and wall decor to become the ...
One side of the Tech Lighting Stealth Head Spotlight is full-on aerodynamics. The tapered tail (which also happens to serve as its heat sink) practically screams "jet engine." However, there's an undeniable mid-century retro vibe to the fixture, like the ...
Stable adjustability marks the MindLED Favilla LED Ceiling/Wall Spotlight, placing a powerful spot of light on a moveable axis for customizable illumination. The petite construction is fashioned with a hinged joint, allowing for 90° of directional light that is attractive ...