Electric tears from heaven, or so it appears. The Sonneman Teardrop Multi-Light Pendant features either Clear or White Opal etched glass shades, two choices that allow a classic or more contemporary look for the dining room. Available with 3, 5 or 8 lights depending on the size of the room or simply how grand of a statement is desired.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Teardrop Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown teardrop-shaped glass shades
- Polished Chrome finish
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cords
- UL Listed
White Opal Etched
Number of Lights:
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 12"
- 3-Light Option: Height 18", Overall Diameter 12.5"
- 5-Light Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 14"
- 5-Light Option: Height 18", Overall Diameter 14.5"
- 8-Light Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 18"
- 8-Light Option: Height 18", Overall Diameter 18.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 138"
- Shade: Height 12", Diameter 4"
- Cord: Length 120"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...