FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Teardrop Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Hand-blown glass
- Teardrop-shaped shades
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cords
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Clear, White Opal Etched
Finish: Polished Chrome
Number of Lights: 3, 5, 8
- 3 Light Option: Three 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy Diameter 12":
- 3 Light Option Cord Length 120":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Height 18", Overall Diameter 12.5":
- 3 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 138":
- 3 Light Option Shade Height 12", Diameter 4":
- 5 Light Option Canopy Diameter 14":
- 5 Light Option Cord Length 120":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Height 18", Overall Diameter 14.5":
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 138":
- 5 Light Option Shade Height 12", Diameter 4":
- 8 Light Option Canopy Diameter 18":
- 8 Light Option Cord Length 120":
- 8 Light Option Fixture Height 18", Overall Diameter 18.5":
- 8 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 138":
- 8 Light Option Shade Height 12", Diameter 4":
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.3 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
4843.01C, 4843.01W, 4845.01C, 4845.01W, 4848.01C, 4848.01W
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Get the drop on modern design. The Robert Abbey Rio Multi-Light Pendant is a cool collection of spherical shades, suspended from staggered field-cuttable Black fabric-wrapped cords. A notched cap holds each shade from the top, creating a droplet-like silhouette. A ...
Light...captured in a nutshell. A Brazil nut, to be exact. Designed by Robert Paoli, the Leucos Nia Multi-Light Pendant was initially inspired by the natural triangulated shape of the seed's shell. Replicating the form using handmade cast glass, Paoli lined ...
A pleasing duality of ambience and functionality characterizes the Pablo Designs Bel Occio Multi-Light Pendant, shrouding the clusters of overlapping glass shades with softly diffused illumination. Differentiated with color, the interior columns tint the light source when lit, while also ...