SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Teardrop 1-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Polished Chrome finish
- Metal supports and lampholder
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cord
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Clear, White Opal Etched
Finish: Polished Chrome
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 18"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 138"
- Shade: Height 12", Diameter 4"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Cord: Length 120"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.