FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Taylor Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Etched glass
- Cylindrical Opal shade
- Rectangular wall plate
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Opal Etched
Finish: Antique Nickel, Polished Chrome, Western Bronze
Size: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Extra Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Small Option Fixture: Width 4.5", Height 7.5", Depth 5.5", Weight 2Lbs
- Extra Small Option Plate: Width 4.5", Height 5.5"
- Extra Small Option Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 3.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 30", Height 7.5", Depth 5.5", Weight 6Lbs
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 21", Height 7.5", Depth 5.5", Weight 4.9Lbs
- Small Option Fixture: Width 13.5", Height 7.5", Depth 5.5", Weight 3.2Lbs
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Dreamweaver Vertical Bath Bar by Varaluz lives up to its name appearing dream-like in hand-forged weave detailing. Dreamweaver casts soft misty light from its Frosted glass shades. An earthy recycled steel body features intertwining accents to create a mystical ...
Tailored, minimal, versatile. The Modern Forms Bahn LED Bath Bar is a clean, precisely engineered fixture with sleek German styling. Boasting a steel frame and ceramic-screened mitered glass, Bahn also features a low profile and simple silhouette, and may be ...
Earthy tones and flowing ornaments: Sinuous metal vines intertwine forming the Erin Bath Bar by Quoizel. Erin offers a cool, whimsical style featuring twisting bronze vines that transform into rustic leaf motifs. Erin’s luminous glass shades propagate ideal brilliance.