The Besa Lighting Tay Tay Bath Bar is a charming vanity light with petite glass shades available in a number of handmade glass colors and styles. Can be installed as an uplight or downlight, and the decorative finials on the fixture can be removed for downlight use.
Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Tay Tay Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Handmade glass shades
- Metal supports
- Oval wall plate
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- Finials can be removed for use as a downlight
- UL Listed for damp locations
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 7.25", Width 14.63", Depth 5.5"
- 3-Light Option: Height 7.25", Width 22.5", Depth 5.5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 7.25", Width 30.38", Depth 5.5"
- Shade: Height 3.88", Diameter 4.13"
- Wall Plate: Height 4.5", Width 5.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...