Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Tay Tay Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Handmade glass shades
- Metal supports
- Oval wall plate
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- Finials can be removed for use as a downlight
- UL Listed for damp locations
Shade Color: Amber Cloud, Carrera, Vanilla Matte, Amber Matte, Ceylon, Blue Cloud, Cocoon, Garnet, Habanero, Honey, Magma, Opal Matte
Finish: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7.25", Width 14.63", Depth 5.5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7.25", Width 22.5", Depth 5.5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7.25", Width 30.38", Depth 5.5"
- Shade: Height 3.88", Diameter 4.13"
- Plate: Height 4.5", Width 5.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.