Within the deeply toned Olde Bronze-finished steel frame of the Kichler Tavistock Outdoor Pendant, a cylinder of Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shines warmly. The hood that encircles the glass adds a charming architectural element to the fixture, making it a lovely lighting choice both indoors and out. Available in two sizes.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Tavistock Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shade
- Steel frame and supports
- Olde Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 36" stem
- 58" extra lead wire
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only.
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 35 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Option: Height 7.75", Diameter 12"
- Large Option: Height 16.5", Diameter 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...