Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tatsuno Otoshigo Suspension is available with the following:
- White PMMA shade
- Die-cast aluminum and polycarbonate shade
- White Opal finish
- White popal polycarbonate square ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Laser etched Artemide and IN-EI logo
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 1500
- CRI: 81
- UL Listed
- Designed by Issey Miyake and Reality Lab
- iF Product Design Award, 2013
- One 28 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 59.44", Diameter 14.56"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 72.37"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.