FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
FLOS was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting FLOS lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Tatou S Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola in 2012
- Material: Steel and Polycarbonate
- Shade Material: Woven Polycarbonate
- Injection-printed Opal polycarbonate inner diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-adjustable suspension cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black, Bronze, White
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 163.4":
- Large Option Fixture Height 12.5", Diameter 20":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 175.9":
- Small Option Cable Length 163.4":
- Small Option Fixture Height 7", Diameter 11":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 170.4":
Manufacturer IDs: view
FU776209, FU776230, FU776248, FU776609, FU776630, FU776648
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Subtly futuristic, the Luceplan LightDisc Pendant is lightweight and luminous. The circular polycarbonate body houses an energy efficient fluorescent lamp for intense yet soft light thanks to an Opaline diffuser. An offset canopy allows versatility of installation, suitable for sloped ...
An industrial piece with unexpected elegance. The Currey & Company Manuscript Pendant features a strong wrought iron shade, its rustic texture accentuated by a deep Smoke Black finish. The wash of downlight is magnified by numerous sections of shimmering antiqued ...