Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Tatou S Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola in 2012
- Shade Material: Polycarbonate
- Woven polycarbonate outer shade
- Injection-printed Opal polycarbonate inner diffuser
- Steel supporting hardware
- Round ceiling canopy
- 163.4" suspension cable
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black, Bronze, White
Size: Small, Large
- One 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option Cable: Length 163.4"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 7", Diameter 11"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 170.4"
- Large Option Cable: Length 163.4"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 12.5", Diameter 20"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 175.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.