Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Tatou S Pendant is available with the following:
- Woven polycarbonate outer shade
- Injection-printed Opal polycarbonate inner diffuser
- Steel supporting hardware
- Round ceiling canopy
- 163.4" suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola
Finish: Black, Ochre-Grey, White
Size: Small, Large
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Frosted Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large option utlizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt BT15 E26 Medium Base Frosted Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 7", Height 12.5", Diameter 11", Diameter 20"
- Cable: Length 163.4"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 175.9"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 170.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.