FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Tate Chandelier is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Faux Silk
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Number of Lights: 8, 10
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 10 Light Option: Ten 60 Watt (640 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 8 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- 8 Light Option Fixture: Height 31.5", Diameter 26.5", Weight 21 Lbs.
- 8 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 35.5", Adjustable To 86.5"
- 8 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5", Diameter 4.25"
- 10 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- 10 Light Option Fixture: Height 32.25", Diameter 31.75", Weight 25 Lbs.
- 10 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 36.25", Adjustable To 87.25"
- 10 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5", Diameter 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Robert Abbey Thalia Chandelier creates bright and welcoming layers of light through its 5 Translucent White Mont Blanc parchment shades. Lead crystal ball accents enhance the fixture's Silver Plated finish, making this an elegant addition to the soft contemporary ...
A glamorous, balanced beauty, blending the best of classic and contemporary design. The Savoy House Murren Chandelier, available with five or eight lights, features hardback White fabric shades, distinctive clear globe accents and deco-inspired metal elements in glossy polished nickel. ...
The Orion Chandelier by Maxim Lighting creates a lovely, soft contemporary style. Orion features contoured framework in a fresh Satin Nickel finish. Ultra-chic snowy tones of Satin White inner glass and sheer fabric shades complete a plush design.