FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
When Gandia Blasco moved into the realm of outdoor furniture at the end of the 1980s, Gan Rugs was born to carry on the brand's original focus on indoor furniture, area rugs and other home decor. Then as now, the company focuses on craftsmanship, innovative design and imagining all the living spaces that rugs can create. Based in Spain, Gan Rugs employs skilled artisans in India to bring their designs to life.
The Tasili Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Sandra Figuerola
- Material: 100% wool
- Kilim style weave
- Rug Construction: Hand Woven
- Made In India
Size: 4 ft 11 in x 6 ft 8 in, 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 11 in, 6 ft 8 in x 9 ft 10 in
- 4 ft 11 in x 6 ft 8 in Option Item Length 80", Width 59", Weight 7Lbs., Pile Height 0.24":
- 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 11 in Option Item Length 95", Width 67", Weight 10Lbs., Pile Height 0.24":
- 6 ft 8 in x 9 ft 10 in Option Item Length 118", Width 80", Weight 15Lbs., Pile Height 0.24":
- All wool area rugs from Gan Rugs require regular maintenance to guarantee a long life. Once a rug has stopped producing fluff (which new rugs are apt to do), vacuum at least once a week. Do not wet rug to prevent colors fading. Act quickly to remove/clean up spills to prevent staining. If stains cannot be removed, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.