FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Tarpa Horizontal LED Brick Light is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Die-Cast Metal
- Sleek form for aesthetic appeal
- Dimmable with low-voltage electronic dimmer (ELV)
- May be used indoor/outdoors
- Includes metal housing
- Turtle Light Option: FCA compliant
- Turtle Light Option: Operates at wavelengths that do not attract sea turtles
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed Wet
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Bronze, Satin Nickel, White
Light Option: Turtle Light Friendly, Standard
Voltage: 120 Volt, 277 Volt
- Turtle Light Friendly Option: 5 Watt (300 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED
- Turtle Light Friendly Option: 5 Watt (300 Lumens) 277 Volt Integrated LED
- Standard Option: 5 Watt (300 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- Standard Option: 5 Watt (300 Lumens) 277 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 120 Volt Option Faceplate Width 8.5", Height 3.3", Depth 1":
- 120 Volt Option Housing Width 8.3", Height 3", Depth 3.1":
- 277 Volt Option Faceplate Width 8.5", Height 3.3", Depth 1":
- 277 Volt Option Housing Width 8.3", Height 3", Depth 3.1":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The LBL Lighting Louver Vertical LED Step Light provides a perfectly balanced blend of the latest LED light guide technology. Small form factor, die-cast metal and premium finishes ensures enduring aesthetic appeal while being backed by a five-year warranty. Installs ...
Built for style and optimized light spread. The DALS Lighting LED FORMS Horizontal Step Light provides ample luminance for virtually any interior or exterior setting. Featuring an integrated LED driver, LED FORMS Horizontal Step Light offers 50,000 hours of warm ...
The CSL Lighting LED Steplight SS3001 has a rectangular, die cast aluminum body consisting of a two surfaces, one housing an energy-efficient LED light source and the other serving as its reflective surface, eliciting softer, indirect lighting effect. Its compact ...