Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Taraxacum Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni, Pier Giacomo Castiglioni
- Shade Material: Resin
- White cocoon resin shade
- White powder-coated steel frame
- Transparent sprayed-on finish
- 96" field-cuttable suspension cord
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, 1960
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option Cable: Length 96"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 19.6", Diameter 26.7"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 121"
- Large Option Cable: Length 96"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 25", Diameter 34"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 121"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.