Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Taraxacum 88 Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni in 1988
- Material: Aluminum and Steel
- Fixture's center composed of 20 triangular Aluminum and steel plates
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Dome-shaped steel ceiling canopy
- 216.5" cord
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
- 60 25 Watt (120 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 7.09"
- Cord: Length 216.5"
- Fixture: Height 31.5", Diameter 31.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 248"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.