Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Taraxacum 88 Suspension is available with the following:
- Fixture's center composed of 20 triangular Aluminum and steel plates
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Dome-shaped steel ceiling canopy
- 216.5" cord
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni
- Sixty 25 Watt 120 Volt G40 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Fixture: Diameter 31.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 248"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.09"
- Cord: Length 216.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.