Access Lighting, a California Company, provides practical, beautiful, and affordable time-tested classics and energy efficient lighting. Exclusive designs in contemporary and traditional styles for indoors and outdoors are gathered from around the world.
The Tara Convertible Semi-Flushmount/Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Drum-shaped Opal shade
- Brushed Steel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 10' cord
- Sloped ceiling adapter included
- Comes with One 6.00 in., One 16.00 in., One 22.00 in. stem/downrod
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Made In China
Shade Color: Opal
Finish: Brushed Steel
Size: 18 Inch, 24 Inch
- Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Five 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 18 Inch Option Canopy: Diameter 5.1"
- 18 Inch Option Cord: Length 120"
- 18 Inch Option Fixture: Height 4.75", Diameter 18"
- 18 Inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 13", Adjustable To 50.75"
- 24 Inch Option Canopy: Diameter 5.1"
- 24 Inch Option Cord: Length 120"
- 24 Inch Option Fixture: Height 4.75", Diameter 24"
- 24 Inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 13", Adjustable To 50.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.