Goodbye dull, hello dazzling! Legrand takes dimmers, switches, outlets and wall plates to a new level of smarts, style and sophistication. Based in Limoges, France, Legrand has been developing innovative control solutions for over 100 years. One of their exciting new product lines is the "adorne collection," which has a range of high tech (but artful) switches, undercabinet lights and wireless home systems.
The Tamper-Resistant 20A GFCI Outlet is available with the following:
- Use only with the adorne collection of wall plates (not included)
- GFCIs protect against electric shock; for use in kitchens, bathrooms, outdoor locations
- Patented shutter system design (prevents children from pushing small objects into the outlet)
- Fits into existing electrical box; no new wires needed
- 20 Amps; 125 Volts; 2-Modules
- UL Listed
Finish: Magnesium, White
- Item: Height 2.66", Width 1.77", Depth 1.82"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Legrand Adorne 3-Module Wall Plate, part of the adorne home collection, is designed for adorne wall control configurations that require 3 front facing modules. This includes certain Tamper-Resistant Outlets and GFCI Outlets. A variety of cast metal finishes are ...
The Legrand Adorne Outlet Module (15A) is designed for use with the Adorne Undercabinet System, to provide 2 additional standard power outlets. It can be added easy to existing track-- just snap it into any unused module opening. Features a ...
The Legrand Adorne Paddle 20A Switch features a simple up and down motion, allowing lights to be turned on and off with ease. This 20A switch supports single-pole and three-way operation. One Paddle 20A switch can control one light fixture; ...