The Besa Lighting Tamburo Mosaic Onyx Pendant displays the distinctive texture and warmth of onyx with architectural elegance. The cylindrical or drum-shaped shade is comprised of numerous cuts of Mosaic Onyx, arranged in a formal running bond pattern. Further customize with a choice of finish and either a cable or stem suspension.
Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Tamburo Mosaic Onyx Pendant is available with the following:
- Mosaic Onyx shade
- Steel and brass frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Cable hung: three 120" stainless steel suspension cables
- Stem mount: one 3", one 6", one 12" and one 18" stem, plus one telescoping section for up to 3" adjustment
- 120" AWM-type power cord
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Shade: Height 9.88", Diameter 7.88"
- Large Shade: Height 10.63", Diameter 11.75"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...