Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Tam Tam A Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Flared lacquered aluminum shade
- Opalescent methacrylate diffuser
- Metal body
- Round White lacquered wall plate
- 360 degree rotating shade
- On/off switch on base
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Fabien Dumas, 2012
Color: Black, Brown Grey, Green, Orange, Sand, White
- One 13 Watt 120 Volt T2 Coil E12 Candelabra Base Fluorescent lamp (not included), or one 40 Watt 120 Volt G16.5 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 8.6", Width 10.3", Depth 9.6"
- Shade: Diameter 8.6"
Manufacturer IDs: view
A633-113 35 + A633-111 35, A633-113 35 + A633-111 37, A633-113 35 + A633-111 39, A633-113 35 + A633-111 45, A633-113 35 + A633-111 46, A633-113 35 + A633-111 47
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.