Having already established itself as the coolest drum in the kit in its previous clustered and angularly skewed configurations, the Marset Tam Tam 1 Suspension has now gone solo. The singularly suspended presentation fosters a renewed appreciation for the glossy contemporary sleekness and simplicity of Tam's aluminum drum shade.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Tam Tam 1 Suspension is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped aluminum shade
- Opalescent methacrylate diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- 98.42" suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Fabien Dumas
- Large option utilizes three 18 Watt Type E26 Fluorescent lamps (not included) or three 60 Watt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 13 Watt Type E12 Fluorescent lamps (not included) or two 40 Watt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Cables - Each: Length 98.42"
- Small Option: Height 7.9", Diameter 13.8"
- Large Option: Height 11.8", Diameter 19.7"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 110.22"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 106.32"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...