Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Talak LED with Table Clamp is available with the following:
- Thermoplastic shade
- Matte White powder coated finish
- Polished Chrome steel stem
- Die-cast aluminum clamp with minimum 1/2" (1.25cm) and maximum 2" (5cm) opening
- 360 degree rotation on the horizontal plane
- Height adjustable by sliding up and down stem
- Dimmer switch on shade
- LED driver on cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Neil Poulton, 2007
- 8 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable To 24.13"
- Shade: Width 33.56"
- Clamp: Height 3"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.