This energy efficient addition to the Talak lamp series has a die-cast aluminum table clamp, allowing it to be attached to a desktop. The Artemide Talak LED with Table Clamp, designed by Neil Poulton, is capable of rotating 360 degrees, and moves up and down the stem for optimal height adjustment.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Talak LED with Table Clamp is available with the following:
- Thermoplastic shade
- Matte White powder coated finish
- Polished Chrome steel stem
- Die-cast aluminum clamp with minimum 1/2" (1.25cm) and maximum 2" (5cm) opening
- 360 degree rotation on the horizontal plane
- Height adjustable by sliding up and down stem
- Dimmer switch on shade
- LED driver on cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Neil Poulton, 2007
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...