Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Talak LED with Table Base is available with the following:
- Injection molded thermoplastic shade
- Matte White powder-coated finish
- Polished Chrome steel stem
- White painted steel base
- 360 degree rotation on the horizontal plane and height adjustable by sliding up and down stem
- Dimmer switch on shade
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Neil Poulton, 2007
- Compasso d'Oro and Red Dot Design awards
- 80 LED array utilizing 8 Watts total (integrated).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable To 27.56"
- Shade: Width 33.56"
- Base: Diameter 6.44"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.