Steeped in rich, handmade cuckoo clock tradition, Italian company Diamantini & Domeniconi reinterprets grandmother's dusty cuckoo into a modern day rockin' robin. Each piece is hand-assembled and meticulously inspected (by their own Cuckoo Man, nonetheless) to ensure the clocks strike the right chord in both modernity and functionality. While known for their contemporary cuckoo clocks, Diamantini & Domeniconi also designs modern clocks where the bird has "flown the coop," as it were.
The Tablita Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Made of birch plywood and laminate slate
- Black Slate finish
- Chalk and eraser included
- Quartz movement
- 1 AA battery required (not included)
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Enrico Azzimonti
- Item: Height 13", Width 7", Depth 1.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.