Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Table Lamp No. 6263 is available with the following:
- Flared shade
- Brass base
- Low-high-off dimmer switch
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
- UL Listed
- Made In Germany
Finish: Antique Brass, Brushed Brass, Old Bronze, Satin Nickel
Size: Kupfer and Narrow, Kupfer and Regular, Satin White and Narrow, Satin White and Regular
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Kupfer and Narrow Option Base: Diameter 6.25"
- Kupfer and Narrow Option Fixture: Height 25"
- Kupfer and Narrow Option Shade: Height 11.25", Lower Diameter 6", Upper Diameter 4.5"
- Kupfer and Regular Option Base: Diameter 6.25"
- Kupfer and Regular Option Fixture: Height 23"
- Kupfer and Regular Option Shade: Height 9", Lower Diameter 12", Upper Diameter 9"
- Satin White and Narrow Option Base: Diameter 6.25"
- Satin White and Narrow Option Fixture: Height 25"
- Satin White and Narrow Option Shade: Height 11.25", Lower Diameter 6", Upper Diameter 4.5"
- Satin White and Regular Option Base: Diameter 6.25"
- Satin White and Regular Option Fixture: Height 23"
- Satin White and Regular Option Shade: Height 9", Lower Diameter 12", Upper Diameter 9"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
6263 AB KPNR, 6263 AB KPRG, 6263 AB SWNR, 6263 AB SWRG, 6263 BB KPNR, 6263 BB KPRG, 6263 BB SWNR, 6263 BB SWRG, 6263 HBOB KPNR, 6263 HBOB KPRG, 6263 HBOB SWNR, 6263 HBOB SWRG, 6263 SN KPNR, 6263 SN KPRG, 6263 SN SWNR, 6263 SN SWRG
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A familiar shape skillfully crafted from Murano glass. the Vistosi Naxos Table Lamp will brighten any space with a milky White finish and fully diffused light. A stout. rounded base is topped by a tall matching shade. emitting an all-encompassing ...