The Loll Designs Taavi Lounge is a sculptural low-profile lounge inspired by modern Finnish design. Designer David Salmela (or "Taavi" Salmela, in Finnish) created this simple form out of bright Cloud White HDPE plastic to blend in with virtually any outdoor surroundings. For a taller and narrower translation of the Taavi, see the Gladys Lounge.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Taavi Lounge is available with the following:
- Made of Cloud White high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk jug count: 328
- Made in USA
- Designed by David Salmela
- Item: Height 25.5", Width 24", Depth 30"
- Seat: Height 12.25", Depth 17"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...