Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The T-Table is available with the following:
- Made of transparent or batch-dyed PMMA
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola
Color: Amber, Black, Crystal, Red
Size: High, Low, Medium
- Low Option Item: Height 11", Diameter 20"
- Medium Option Item: Height 14", Diameter 20"
- High Option Item: Height 17", Diameter 20"
Manufacturer IDs: view
8500/AM, 8500/B4, 8500/NE, 8500/RO, 8501/AM, 8501/B4, 8501/NE, 8501/RO, 8502/AM, 8502/B4, 8502/NE, 8502/RO
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.