FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The Bover collection, made in Barcelona, is inspired by the light playing within the sky and sea. Balancing quality and form resulting in a non-temporal style capable of adapting comfortably to future times. Bover's products range from ceiling lights, pendants, and wall sconces to floor and table lamps.
The Syra Indoor/Outdoor LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Alex Fernández Camps in 2014
- Material: Aluminum, polyethylene, iron
- Drum-shaped, hand-wrapped polyethlene shade with aluminum frame
- Opal matte glass diffuser
- Anti-corrosive finished iron canopy
- Neoprene electrical cord sleeve
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: White, Chocolate Brown
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: 17 Watt (2050 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 2700K
- Medium Option: 22 Watt (2500 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: 28 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 6.3"
- Small Option Cord: Length 57.09"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.8", Diameter 17.72"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 69.88"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 6.3"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 57.09"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 17.13", Diameter 24.02"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 74.21"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 6.3"
- Large Option Cord: Length 57.09"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 26.18", Diameter 35.83"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 83.27"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2640120158U, 2640120159U, 2640220158U, 2640220159U, 2640320158U, 2640320159U
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Add some vintage 19th century charm to your porch or sunroom with the Kichler Halleron Outdoor Pendant. Its spherical, seedy glass shade houses and partially diffuses 3 candelabra light sources for a crisp light well-suited for the outdoors. Longitudinal steel ...
The Kichler Ripley Outdoor Pendant features a handsome Craftsman-style design and strong, durable construction. Will work nicely in transitional patios, outdoor dining areas and front porches. When used with an R14 40-W bulb (not included), this pendant is Dark Sky ...
Warm, inviting and full of Mission-style charm. The Kichler Alameda Outdoor Pendant features beautiful honey opalescent glass panels, plus a solid brass frame with a deep Canyon View finish. It's a great option for covered outdoor spaces, including porches and ...