Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Switch Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, fabric
- 100% polyester fabric upholstery
- Reversible quilted seat and back cushions
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified solid wood legs and frame
- Legs are removable to fit through tight doorways
- Bumpers on bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric: Laurentian Citrine, Laurentian Onyx
- Item Width 83.5", Height 32", Depth 33.5":
- Seat Height 17":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECSFSWIT-laucit, ECSFSWIT-lauony, ECSFSWIT-parsto
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A customer favorite for years, and for good reason. The Gus Modern Jane Seating Collection has a clean, mid-century modern look that will appeal in all kinds of living areas, traditional to contemporary. These beautifully tailored pieces feature reversible top-stitched ...
A classic, symmetrical design harkening back to mid-century modern archetypes. The Gus Modern Adelaide Bi-Sectional Sofa features structured cushions--including vintage-style side cushions--with crisply upholstered fabric over Dacron-wrapped fill. The tapered legs and frame are made out of FSC-Certified ash wood. ...