Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Switch Sofa is available with the following:
- 100% polyester fabric upholstery
- Reversible quilted seat and back cushions
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified solid wood legs and frame
- Legs are removable to fit through tight doorways
- Bumpers on bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
Fabric: Laurentian Citrine, Laurentian Onyx, Parliament Stone
- Item: Height 32", Width 83.5", Depth 33.5"
- Seat: Height 17"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.