FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Swirl Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Ray Power in 2016
- Material: Natural wood veneer shade
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Being a natural material, gradual changes in the wood's tone may occur over time
- Field-adjustable steel suspension cable
- Clear electrical cord
- Dome ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Blue, Chocolate, Grey, Ivory White, Natural Beech, Natural Cherry, Orange, Red, Turquoise, Yellow
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Satin Gold
Size: Small, Large
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- Small Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 96":
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 13.8", Diameter 29.5":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 109.8":
- Small Option Cable Length 96":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 9.8", Diameter 21.3":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 105.8":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
In 1896, a French scientist and Turkish engineer collaborated to create a shining new glass product with a luminous appearance over its entire surface. The dazzling Winfield Pendant by Hudson Valley Lighting reproduces this prismatic effect with its gridded, sparkling ...
Named after a neighborhood known for its luxurious mansions and upper class residents, the Artcraft Lighting Bel Air Pendant celebrates the magic and glory of the Southern California town. The illumination from the exposed bulbs peaks through the free form ...
Refractive light cascades down Harriman Pendant’s prismatic glass shade. With Hudson Valley's thoughtful addition of an intricate glass diffuser, this fixture basks your space in the warmth of evenly spread illumination. Perhaps more alluring than the vintage-style glassware is the ...