Driven by the conceptual duality of offering the latest in lighting technology with superior styling, longtime and award-winning lighting design veteran Stephen Blackman strikes out on his own with BlackJack Lighting. Working exclusively in energy-efficient LED and OLED light sources, Blackman takes his extensive background as both an artist and engineer and channels those collective sensibilities into a high-end decorative lighting line that places the emphasis on superior quality and cutting-edge design.
The Swirl LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephen Blackman in 2013
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Material: Fabricated Steel and Aluminum frame with White diffusers
- Flexible LED strips with modular connectors are replaceable
- Adjustable stem kit included (additional stem lengths can be special ordered)
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (TRIAC) dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Large
- 23.6 Watt (2130 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 42 Watt (3577 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 13.2", Diameter 15.5"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 17.8", Adjustable To 53.8"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 18.9", Diameter 22.8"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 20.6", Adjustable To 56.6"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Named for the extended spectral ring of plasma that surrounds the sun, the SONNEMAN Lighting Corona LED Pendant echoes that celestial aura. Consider in multiple groupings for a stunning visual effect of floating halos, the ambience is readily adjustable with ...
More than a decade since it was originally introduced, Bertjan Pot's epoxy-dipped fiberglass pendant has gone from whimsical novelty to contemporary lighting icon. Now outfitted with LEDs, the Moooi Random Light LED Pendant manages to retain its beloved incandescent profile ...
The SONNEMAN Lighting Corona Square LED Pendant flatters contemporary interiors with a wash of voluminous illumination. The metal frame is slim and sleek atop the frosted acrylic shade, so that there's not only downlight, but also inward and along the ...