Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Swirl 2 Pendant is available with the following:
- Spiraled White plastic shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 60" field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Øivind Slaatto
Size: Small, Medium
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 7.08"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 69"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 17.71", Diameter 14.17"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 67.71"
- Cable: Length 60"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.