Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Swirl 1 Pendant is available with the following:
- Spiraled White plastic shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 60" field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Øivind Slaatto
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 17.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 73"
- Cable: Length 60"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.