For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Swingading Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Reflector with White protective glass cover which rotates freely
- Metal base with flexible upper stem
- Reflector and shades are freely adjustable through a radius of 360 degrees
- Upper part of the lamp can be rotated through 355 degrees by the movable sleeve
- Stainless steel weight
- Bulb near base for added illumination
- Touch sensor on stem for on/off capabilities
- Includes transformer
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Bernhard Dessecker, 1993
Shade Color: White
Finish: Black, Blue, Grey
- One 50 Watt 12 Volt Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included) and one 5 Watt 12 Volt Type G4 Halogen lamp (included).
- Arm: Extension Adjustable To 31.5"
- Base: Diameter 9.4"
- Height: Extension Adjustable To 74.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.