Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Sweeping Taper Three Arms And Candle Cluster Chandelier is available with the following:
- One cylinder-shaped, hand-blown Water glass shade
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Three-candle cluster
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- One round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Mounting hardware
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain
- 180 in. electrical wire
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Dark Smoke, Natural Iron
- Three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type B Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 17.5", Diameter 12"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 53.5"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 5.5"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.