Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Swan Sofa is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Shell made of cold cured polyurethane foam with fiberglass reinforcement
- Shaker base made of molded aluminum with black-grey synthetic leg ferrules
- Satin Polished Aluminum finish
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1958
- Please call 877.445.4486 for additional fabric offerings. Fabric Options:
- Divina (100% Wool) Dark Grey 173, Red 623.
- Fame (95% Wool, 5% Polyamid): Beige 61003, Black 60999, Grey 60003, Orange 63016, Red 64003.
- Hallingdal (70% New Wool, 30% Viscose): Black 190, Classic Red 674, Light Grey 103.
Fabric: Divina Dark Grey 173, Divina Red 623, Fame Beige 61003, Fame Black 60999, Fame Grey 60003, Fame Orange 63016, Fame Red 64003, Hallingdal Black 190, Hallingdal Classic Red 674, Hallingdal Light Grey 103, Steelcut Trio Brown 283, Steelcut Trio Mustard 453, Steelcut Trio Sand 213, Tonus Black 128
- Arm: Height 22.83"
- Item: Height 31.1", Width 56.69", Depth 29.13"
- Seat: Height 15.75"
- Fabric Options- Divina (100% Wool) Dark Grey 173, Red 623. | Fame (95% Wool, 5% Polyamid): Beige 61003, Black 60999, Grey 60003, Orange 63016, Red 64003. | Hallingdal (70% New Wool, 30% Viscose): Black 190, Classic Red 674, Light Grey 103. | Steelcut Trio (90% Pure Wool, 10% Nylon): Brown 283, Mustard 453, Sand 213. | Tonus (90% Pure Wool, 10% Nylon): Black 128.
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.