Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Swan Chair - Leather is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Star shaped base made of aluminum mounted on a steel pedestal with Black-Grey synthetic feet
- Satin Polished finish
- Shell made of cold cured polyurethane foam with fiberglass reinforcement
- Tilt mechanism made of steel sheet, steel tubing and spring steel
- Adjustment handle made of polished drawn stainless steel
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1958
Color: Basic Leather Black, White Leather, Classic Leather Black, Classic Leather Black Brown, Classic Leather Bright Red, Classic Leather Cognac, Classic Leather Walnut, Elegance Leather Black, Elegance Leather Dark Brown, Elegance Leather Indian Red, Elegance Leather Walnut, Natural Leather, Optical White Leather, Rustic Leather
Option: Tilt and Swivel
- Arm: Height 22.8"
- Item: Height 30.3", Width 29.1", Depth 26.8"
- Seat: Height 15.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
3320 Basic Leather Black, 3320 Classic Leather Black, 3320 Classic Leather Black Brown, 3320 Classic Leather Bright Red, 3320 Classic Leather Cognac, 3320 Classic Leather Walnut, 3320 Elegance Leather Black, 3320 Elegance Leather Dark Brown, 3320 Elegance Leather Indian Red, 3320 Elegance Leather Walnut, 3320 Natural Leather, 3320 Optical White Leather, 3320 Rustic Leather, 3320 White Leather
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.