WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Svelte dwelLED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Rectangular Clear water glass shade with ceramic glaze
- Steel frame
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 90
- Small Option Lumens: 875
- Medium Option Lumens: 1350
- Large Option Lumens: 2100
- Rated Lifespan: 80,000 hours
- Dimmable with standard electronic low voltage dimmer (not included)
- Mount horizonally or vertically
- Energy Efficient
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Chrome
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small option utilizes one 24.5 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Medium option utilizes one 34.5 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Large option utilizes one 48 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 3.13", Width 16.5", Depth 2.13"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 3.13", Width 22.5", Depth 2.13"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 3.13", Width 34.5", Depth 2.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.