The Wilmette Lighting Sutton Wall Sconce inspires with its lovely design and inviting illumination. The Sutton Wall Sconce features fabric shade and die-cast metal finish.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Sutton Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- One cylinder-shaped, fabric shade
- Die-cast metal body with architectural details
- One wall plate
- Elegant sweeping arm
- UL Listed for damp locations
- ETL Listed
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt GX24Q-1 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included)
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included)
- Fixture: Height 21.1", Width 4.5", Depth 6.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...