FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Suspense Outdoor LED Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Mouth Blown Glass
- Twist Lock Glass for Minimal Hardware
- Universal Driver (120V, 220V, 277V)
- Dimmable when used with ELV Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- Dimmer Range: 10%
- Dark Sky compliant, Title 24 compliant
- ETL Listed Wet
- Warranty: 5 Years Functional, 2 Years Finish
- Made In USA
Finish: Bronze, Brushed Aluminum
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: 11 Watt (590 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 70000 hours
- Medium Option: 11 Watt (625 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 70000 hours
- Large Option: 11 Watt (835 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 70000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Width 14", Height 17", Depth 16":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 10", Height 15", Depth 12":
- Small Option Fixture Width 8", Height 11", Depth 10":
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 4.9 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
WS-W1911-AL, WS-W1911-BZ, WS-W1915-AL, WS-W1915-BZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Named after the famous Gamble House in southern California, the Modern Forms Pasadena Outdoor LED Wall Sconce exhibits West coast arts and crafts styling. Inspired by the forms of the bungalow architecture, the sloping shade lights the space with energy ...
The Framed Large LED Interior/Exterior Wall Sconce by Modern Forms stands tall in a solid die-cast aluminum frame (with Bronze finish) that extends downwards. A white mitered glass shade sits at the top, offering a clean, symmetrical light spill as ...
The Hubbardton Forge Tress Outdoor LED Wall Sconce features a sculptural piece with intertwining metal planes forming a loose braid. The modern energy efficient lighting pours down from the iron shade, casting an intriguing glow on the flowing wrought iron ...