FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Surrey Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Distressed Black with Antique Gold Accents
- Material: Hand-Worked Iron with Cast Elements
- Distressed Black with Antique Gold Accents
- Hand-worked iron with cast elements
- Realistic wax-drip details
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 3, 4, 8
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 5":
- 3 Light Option Chain Length 48":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Height 26.75", Diameter 13.5":
- 3 Light Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 75.75":
- 4 Light Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 5":
- 4 Light Option Chain Length 48":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Height 37.25", Diameter 18.5":
- 4 Light Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 86.25":
- 8 Light Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 5":
- 8 Light Option Chain Length 48":
- 8 Light Option Fixture Height 44.5", Diameter 22.75":
- 8 Light Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 93.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A traditional gas lantern shape lends historic authenticity to the Troy Lighting Nantucket Outdoor Pendant. Behind Clear Seeded glass panes, light is gently diffused through a Frosted Chimney. Atop the solid brass frame, a decorative vent provides embellishment and lets ...
Infuse your patio or porch with the welcoming illumination of the Troy Lighting Mendocino Outdoor Pendant. A hand-worked iron cage surrounds a Clear Seeded glass globe, secured with a punched metal cuff bearing circular and quatrefoil designs. The silhouette calls ...
The Troy Lighting Chianti Pendant resembles the classic presentation of the Tuscan table wine for which it's named. A hand-worked wrought iron cage encases the Antique Silver shade, hinting at the straw basket that traditionally protected Italian wine bottles. Finished ...