Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The SuperArchimoon Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared pleated cloth shade
- Acid-etched, hand-blown pressed glass diffuser
- Aluminum tubular arms, die-cast joints and sand-casted base
- Stainless steel springs
- Gray painted finish
- Adjustable arms
- 6 lead counterweights in base
- In-line full range dimmer switch
- Polarized power cord covered with Silver fabric
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Philippe Starck, 2000
- One 250 Watt 120 Volt Medium T10 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 84", Adjustable To 179"
- Shade: Height 15", Diameter 21.7"
- Base: Diameter 31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.