The Juno Lighting Super Sloped IC Housing features an oblique angle design to hold trims flush in sloped ceilings ranging from 30 to 45 degrees. Easy to install in virtually any sloped ceiling application, this IC-rated housing also has airtight Air-Loc construction to stop infiltration and exfiltration of air.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The Super Sloped IC Housing is available with the following:
- Made of aluminum
- 6" Super Slope IC-Rated housing (oval)
- Adjustable, designed for use in 7/12 to 12/12 pitch slopes (30 to 45 degrees)
- Vertically adjustable for use in ceilings up to 1" thick
- Medium base porcelain socket with nickel-plated copper screw shell
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" and one 3/4" knockouts with pryout slots, four non-metallic sheathed cable connectors and ground wire
- Angle-cut baffles keep grooves parallel to floor for proper optics
- Real Nail telescoping bar hangers with pre-installed removable nail for easy repositioning
- Air-Loc double wall construction for minimizing air transfer
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Cut-out: Width 8.22, Depth 6.56
- Housing: Height 7.63", Width 18.5, Depth Adjustable From 9.13, Adjustable To 25
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Super Slope by Juno Lighting