Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Super-Elliptical Span Leg Base Table is available with the following:
- Laminate or veneer top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Walnut has a wood edge
- Chromed steel legs
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Size: 53.1 Inch, 59.1 Inch, 66.9 Inch, 70.9 Inch, 94.5 Inch, 118.1 Inch
Top Material: Walnut, White Laminate
- 118.1 inch Option Item Height 28.3", Width 118.1", Depth 51.2":
- 165.4 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 165.4" Depth 55.1":
- 53.1 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 53.1" Depth 35.4":
- 59.1 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 59.1" Depth 39.4":
- 66.9 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 66.9" Depth 39.4":
- 70.9 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 70.9" Depth 47.2":
- 94.5 inch Option Item Height 28.3" Width 94.5" Depth 47.2":
Manufacturer IDs: view
B611 Beech, B611 Black Laminate, B611 Black Linoleum, B611 Grey Laminate, B611 Walnut, B611 Walnut with Aluminum, B611 White Laminate, B612 Beech, B612 Black Laminate, B612 Black Linoleum, B612 Grey Laminate, B612 Walnut, B612 Walnut with Aluminum, B612 White Laminate, B613 Beech, B613 Black Laminate, B613 Black Linoleum, B613 Grey Laminate, B613 Walnut, B613 Walnut with Aluminum, B613 White Laminate, B614 Beech, B614 Black Laminate, B614 Black Linoleum, B614 Grey Laminate, B614 Walnut, B614 Walnut with Aluminum, B614 White Laminate, B616 Beech, B616 Black Linoleum, B616 Grey Laminate, B616 Walnut, B616 Walnut with Aluminum, B616 White Laminate, B617 Beech, B617 Black Laminate, B617 Black Linoleum, B617 Grey Laminate, B617 Walnut, B617 Walnut with Aluminum, B617 White Laminate
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Fritz Hansen Rectangular Span Leg Table features a simple rectangular laminate, linoleum or wood top. It is both supported and dressed up by the unique span legs, each made out of a configuration of four chromed steel bars that ...
In 1968, designers Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson came together to create the all-encompassing Table Series. The Fritz Hansen Square Span Leg Table is one of the results, with a square laminate, linoleum or wood veneer top. What ...
The Fritz Hansen Super-Circular Span Leg Table is both round and square, with a circular top that has slightly flattened sides. This unique top is matched by unique span legs, each made with four spread-out steel bars. Available in two ...