Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Super-Elliptical Shaker Base Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has a wood edge
- Walnut has a wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Base in Satin Polished aluminium
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein, Bruno Mathsson, and Arne Jacobsen, 1968
Size: 70.9 Inch, 94.5 Inch, 118.1 Inch
Top Material: Beech, Black Laminate, Black Linoleum, Grey Laminate, Walnut, Walnut with Aluminum, White Laminate
- 118.1 inch Option Item: Height 28.3", Width 118.1", Depth 47.2"
- 165.4 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 70.9 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 94.5 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 165.4 inch Option Item: Width 165.4"
- 70.9 inch Option Item: Width 70.9"
- 94.5 inch Option Item: Width 94.5"
- 165.4 inch Option Item: Depth 55.1"
- 70.9 inch Option Item: Depth 47.2"
- 94.5 inch Option Item: Depth 47.2"
Manufacturer IDs: view
D413 Beech, D413 Black Laminate, D413 Black Linoleum, D413 Grey Laminate, D413 Walnut, D413 Walnut with Aluminum, D413 White Laminate, D614 Beech, D614 Black Laminate, D614 Black Linoleum, D614 Grey Laminate, D614 Walnut, D614 Walnut with Aluminum, D614 White Laminate, D717 Beech, D717 Black Laminate, D717 Black Linoleum, D717 Grey Laminate, D717 Walnut, D717 Walnut with Aluminum, D717 White Laminate
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.