Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Super-Elliptical Shaker Base Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has a wood edge
- Walnut has a wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Base in Satin Polished aluminium
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein, Bruno Mathsson, and Arne Jacobsen, 1968
Top Material: Beech, Black Laminate, Black Linoleum, Grey Laminate, Walnut, Walnut with Aluminum, White Laminate
Size: 70.9 Inch, 94.5 Inch, 118.1 Inch, 165.4 Inch
- 118.1 inch Option Item: Height 28.3", Width 118.1", Depth 47.2"
- 94.5 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 70.9 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 165.4 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 70.9 inch Option Item: Width 70.9"
- 94.5 inch Option Item: Width 94.5"
- 165.4 inch Option Item: Width 165.4"
- 94.5 inch Option Item: Depth 47.2"
- 70.9 inch Option Item: Depth 47.2"
- 165.4 inch Option Item: Depth 55.1"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.