The Fritz Hansen Super-Circular Span Leg Table is both round and square, with a circular top that has slightly flattened sides. This unique top is matched by unique span legs, each made with four spread-out steel bars. Available in two sizes and a variety of tabletop options. Designed by Bruno Mathsson and Piet Hein, 1968.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Super-Circular Span Leg Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, wood veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has a wood edge
- Walnut has a wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Chromed steel legs
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Walnut with Aluminum,
- 39.4 In. Option: Height 28.3"
- 42.3 In. Option: Height 28.3"
- 39.4 In. Option: Width 39.4"
- 42.3 In. Option: Width 42.3", Depth 42.3"
- 39.4 In. Option: Depth 39.4"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...