Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Super-Circular Pedestal Base Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, wood veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has a wood edge
- Walnut has a wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- 4-point (29.5 Inch or 39.4 Inch) or 6-point (42.3 Inch) star-shaped base in Satin Polished aluminum
- Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Size: 29.5 Inch, 39.4 Inch, 42.3 Inch
Top Material: Beech, Black Laminate, Black Linoleum, Grey Laminate, Walnut, Walnut with Aluminum, White Laminate
- 29.5 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 39.4 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 42.3 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 29.5 inch Option Item: Width 29.5"
- 39.4 inch Option Item: Width 39.4"
- 42.3 inch Option Item: Width 42.3"
- 29.5 inch Option Item: Depth 29.5"
- 39.4 inch Option Item: Depth 39.4"
- 42.3 inch Option Item: Depth 42.3"
Manufacturer IDs: view
A602 Beech, A602 Black Laminate, A602 Black Linoleum, A602 Grey Laminate, A602 Walnut, A602 Walnut with Aluminum, A602 White Laminate, A603 Beech, A603 Black Laminate, A603 Black Linoleum, A603 Grey Laminate, A603 Walnut, A603 Walnut with Aluminum, A603 White Laminate, A804 Beech, A804 Black Laminate, A804 Black Linoleum, A804 Grey Laminate, A804 Walnut, A804 Walnut with Aluminum, A804 White Laminate
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Fritz Hansen Super-Elliptical Shaker Base Table was made for the modern communal dining experience. Its extended oval shape creates a truly "democratic" table, giving each person around it an equal position. Available in multiple sizes and a variety of ...
In 1968, designers Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson came together to create the all-encompassing Table Series. The Fritz Hansen Square Span Leg Table is one of the results, with a square laminate, linoleum or wood veneer top. What ...
The most prominent member of the Table Series, the Fritz Hansen Super-Elliptical Span Leg Base Table has a long oval shape inspired by designer Piet Hein's solution to traffic problems in Stockholm: a super-elliptical roundabout. The result is a democratic, ...