Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson in 1968, the Fritz Hansen Super-Circular Coffee Table is a round coffee table with an edge. The laminate, linoleum, or wood veneer top is subtly flattened on four sides, giving it its distinctive profile. The star-shaped pedestal base was designed in collaboration with Arne Jacobsen.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Super-Circular Coffee Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminated and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has wood edge
- Walnut has wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- 4-point star base in Satin Polished aluminum with Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Walnut with Aluminum,
- 29.5 In. Option: Height 18.5"
- 39.4 In. Option: Height 18.5", Width 39.4"
- 29.5 In. Option: Width 29.5"
- 39.4 In. Option: Depth 39.4"
- 29.5 In. Option: Depth 29.5"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...