FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Sunset Drive Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Steel frame
- Shade Material: Flared glass
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be installed as uplights or downlights
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Brushed Steel with White Opal Etched
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 14", Height 8.5", Depth 5.5"
- 2 Light Option Plate: Width 10", Height 4.5"
- 2 Light Option Shade: Height 5.75", Diameter 4.13"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 22.5", Height 8.5", Depth 5.5"
- 3 Light Option Plate: Width 10", Height 4.5"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 5.75", Diameter 4.13"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 31.5", Height 8.5", Depth 5.5"
- 4 Light Option Plate: Width 10", Height 4.5"
- 4 Light Option Shade: Height 5.75", Diameter 4.13"
Manufacturer IDs: view
VS14902-BS, VS14902-CB, VS14903-BS, VS14903-CB, VS14904-BS, VS14904-CB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Cheers to the Hudson Valley Longmont Wall Sconce for bringing festive flair to living rooms, hallways and other spaces. Its handcrafted shades are based on a European technique, in which an artisan inlays delicate Brass strands into molten glass while ...
Economic austerity and technological advancements coming out of the Great Depression led to the streamlining of Art Deco design through the late 1930s. Embracing this concept, the Hudson Valley Slaton Bath Bar reflects the Streamline Moderne movement with a sparely ...
The simple, yet stunning Jacksboro Bath Bar by Feiss features a two-toned artisanal body (finished in Dark and Regular Antique Copper), symmetrically spaced glass tube shades atop rounded bobeches, and clear candelabra bulbs. The resulting light is soft and widespread, ...