A large, lighted beacon, the Leucos Summer Wall Sconce emanates warmth like the bright summer sun. Its hand-blown Venetian glass shade and curvaceous form soften the contemporary landscape and add modern artisan charm. An original design by ceramicist Eva Zeisel.
Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos blends Old World glass craftsmanship with 21st century engineering in its quest to explore cutting-edge techniques and innovative aesthetics in lighting.
The Summer Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown Venetian glass shade
- Concealed metal supports
- Polished Chrome finish
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Eva Zeisel
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt G24q2 Quad Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 13", Width 11", Depth 5"
- Best known for her modernist ceramics, designer Eva Zeisel brought a soft, supple aesthetic to ordinary household items. Her organic pieces relate to one another like members of a family, each one resembling and complementing the other while still remaining unique and warm. The first female to have a solo show at the Museum of Modern Art in New York in 1946, Zeisel is still celebrated across the world as one of the most influential designers of the 20th century.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...